21 Dec Travel Bloggers Unite – Get your discount tickets here!
Recently I announced that I would be attending Travel Bloggers Unite as a panelist in Manchester, UK on the 26th and 27th of March 2011. Since then there has been some exciting new developments which also includes discounted tickets for my readers!
At the conference you’ll be able to engage with experts from the travel blogging community and take part in thought provoking panel discussions.
Currently confirmed to attend are . .
- Karen Bryan (UK) of Europe a la Carte @karenbryan
- Keith Jenkins (Netherlands) of Velvet Escape @velvetescape
- Melvin Boecher (Germany) of Travel Dudes @traveldudes
- Amar Hussain (UK) of Gap Year Escape @gapyearescape
- Kash Bhattacharya (UK) of Europe Budget Guide @BudgetTraveller
- Matt Preston (UK) of Travel With A Mate @TravelWithAMate
That’s not all folks. There will be a series of “How To” sessions from industry experts focussing on the core issues of blogging and social media.
Confirmed so far are:-
- Travel Videos: The Director’s Cut – Kelley Ferro is a producer for Tripfilms.com, the leading travel video website with over 10,000 videos from 3000+ destinations. She’s hosted video making seminars, and manages all the productions with hotels, tourism boards and tour operators.
- The Power of Podcasting: Kelvin Newman, Creative Director at Site Visibility and lead contributor to Internet Marketing Podcast. Which is no1 in UK and no2 in the USA on iTunes.
- Awesome Affiliate Marketing: Kevin Edwards, Director of Affiliate Window, has a background in journalism and is currently the chair of the Internet Advertising Bureaus’ Marketing Council in 2010.
- Me! PLC: Lauren Fisher & Niall Harbison, co-founders of Simply Zesty. Niall has his own online cookery show, has produced 1000s of videos as well as a top iPhone app. Whilst Lauren is an expert at delivering training sessions about online marketing, as well as writing for Mashable.
- In The Know: SEO: Ben, Mike & Co from Caliber Interactive. Caliber Interactive is a pioneering internet marketing company specialising in search engine optimisation, content development and social media.
- PR + Travel Bloggers: Drusilla Bryan, Managing Director of Gosh PR. From being a travel trade reporter through to travel sales, marketing and PR, Drusilla has lots of experience (and contacts) to help bloggers understand PR and get connected with the travel industry.
So how much will this enlightening event cost you? Â£49?