06 Jan Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS Enabled Unisex Sports Watch Review
The days of using notepads to record your progress when it comes to physical training is finally over with Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS Enabled Unisex Sports Watch. It is really inconvenient on your part to log manually important details with regards to pace, miles, and progress of your fitness activity. Your dream of a James Bond-like watch is finally here. It is a basic model for your wrist just to introduce you with the benefits of tracking your distance, rate, and others electronically before you move on with more sophisticated ones.
This is the story behind why I chose this product over the others; I was intimidated with more advance GPS enabled watch. I was worried that I might spend more time configuring all the loaded features instead of continuing with my fitness regimen.
Features and specifications
Simple but useful
Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS Enabled Unisex Sports Watch was first introduced in the market in 2010, and has become one of the most popular models and the easiest to use.Â Among its outstanding features are:
- Easy to set up; no complicated process, just press a button and your ready to use the product and monitor your training.
- No irritants, there are no alert sounds and noises when it tracks your length and speed.Â It just detects data correctly through GPS.
- It has your heart in mind.Â There are model variations which records heart beat and calorie burning computation.
- Remote Assistance.Â Once all the data are stored, you can connect to the manufacturer website through Garmin Connect accessory and you can see information on the progress that you made.
- Locks quickly to navigating satellite and all systems go.Â Furthermore, no need to worry about tall buildings and trees as it is ultra sensitive thus; you stay connected even while in shaded areas.
Engaging with the product
The initial step on using the product starts with charging Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS Enabled Unisex Sports Watch for at least 4 hours. Your next move is to input your vital details such as weight, age, and height. Once fully charged and information are inputted, strap on your wrist, look for GPS connection, and you’re ready to run, walk, or jog. Press start to engage monitoring devices and push stop button once you are done with your physical training.
Of course, it is a watch.Â Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS Enabled Unisex Sports Watch is a stylish time and date gadget where you can also set alarm and read details with the help of backlight. With screen size of one square inch, you do need to use magnifying glasses or look for font increase button to read text and figures.
Where it can be improved
Charging time is quick at four hours only, but alongside that is its usage life is quite shorter as well. This can be disappointing at some point, especially if you’re the type of person who is extra dedicated on staying fix and doing regular exercise.
Nonetheless, the Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS Enabled Unisex Sports Watch remains useful and undeniably highly technological. Just be sure to have it fully charged before using it and you’ll be able to avoid this little concern. Every item has its share if drawback, but what’s good about this gadget is that its advantages give justice to it.
With a price of Â£89.99, it is neither expensive nor cheap. The price is immaterial considering the comfort it gives when it comes to monitoring speed, pace, calories. With the long list of advantages above, and the sole fact that this Garmin watch is pretty easy to use, there’s no question why many individuals love this product.