01 May Berghaus Centurio Review
Rucksacks are one of the most important components of a travel, which is why you can just go for any rucksack. You have to make sure that you get something that will endure all your activities. The last thing you want to happen is get hassles from your things. so if you can, get a rucksack from a trusted company. One recommendation I can give you is the Berghaus brand and one rucksack of theirs is the Berghaus Centurio.
- internal frame to assist in load support
- Flow back system for comfortable ventilation
- Waist belt for comfort and security while in vigorous activities
- Top lid pocket to easily access important things
- Hydration system compatible
- MMPS side pocket compatible
- Side compression straps for added security and comfort
- Ice axe attachment
- Four accessory attachment points with shock cord and Molle webbing attachment points
Berghaus Centurio Products
“This sack is just quality!
I wanted something a little bigger and I like the idea of a fairly simple but rugged pack.
The reviews on this site helped me to decide to buy this item.
It is solid, well made, comfortable and expandable, if you choose to buy the MMPS side pouches. (I haven’t yet, but will)
The inner hydration compartment holds a full 2 Ltr bladder and the design is simple but ideal to accommodate the pipe.
There is a YouTube video on the 30 Ltr version of this sack, if you choose to search for it, that shows off the pack well.
(albeit a smaller version)
It looks good, feels good, is simple and effective, it feels strong and appears well made. I love it!
From Berghaus, I’d expect no less and wasn’t disappointed!”
As a whole, Berghaus Centurio is one of Beghaus’ best rucksacks. It is an updated rucksack and so it is sure to endure all modern activities. Since it is from Berghaus, we can be ensured that the product is of great quality and from a company of credibility.