01 May North Face Surge Backpack Review
Some day packs have all the flourish and embellishments that just might convince you, yet it turns out to be a failure, well not the North Face Surge backpack. It’s specifically designed with your comfort in mind. The quality of North Face Surge backpack allows you to carry all that you need for the day without worrying if your pack can hold the weight, made from quality fabric, it’s durable and comfy.
- FlexVent molded shoulder straps with a layer of Atilon foam on top for additional carry support
- Comfortable, Â the padded Air mesh back panel has Spine Channel to sustain support
- PE sheet for further back comfort
- Padded, winged, adjustable and detachable hip strap
- BackSaver bottom panel
- Zippered, padded laptop compartment
- Outsized main compartment
- Secondary compartment with organization sleeves
- Front side, secure electronics pocket
- Zippered, padded bottom with power cord pocket
- Woven side water bottle pockets
- Approved by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
The Surge backpack is versatile from school use, to work bag, hiking or trekking trips. It can hold up to 33 liters, enough for all any basic day needs. Made from durable nylon, the pack has two main compartments. The large compartment includes a laptop sleeve that can hold up to 15” laptops. The second compartment has organizational pockets for your gear or belongings. It’s specifically designed to mould on your shoulders, and the padded straps adds comfort. If you need a backpack to use and abuse, the Surge backpack is definitely up for the challenge.