29 Jul Guest Contributors: Write For Us
Do you have a travel blog or are you an aspiring writer?
Gap Year Escape welcomes guest posts from other writers. How does this benefit you?
Guest posting allows you to showcase your talent to a related audience that isn’t your own and expand your readership. We have a large global readership among budget travellers and backpackers. We’ll include a by-line that includes a link back to your own content or profile.
What do we ask for?
- The content must be original and not posted elsewhere on the internet.
- We don’t set a word limit as such. Approximately 500 words but this can be more if the subject matter demands it.
- Images for inclusion in the post are desirable.
- Links are acceptable within the post but excessive linking to unrelated content is not.
- Subject matter can be varied. Our aim is to inform, inspire and entertain. If your article does at least one of these then we will consider it.
Some previous Guest Contributions can be found here:
We reserve the right to edit articles for SEO purposes. Quality is of utmost importance and submission does not guarantee acceptance. So if you are interested in featuring on Gap Year Escape you can send post ideas or on spec posts to Amar.Hussain (at) rocketmail (dot) com or get in touch here.